Baked Pork Chops
**These spicy and moist pork chops are made with no added fat, egg whites, evaporated skim milk, and a lively herb mixture.
6 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2″ thick
1 egg (white)
1 cup evaporated skim milk
3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
4 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons oregano
3/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
as needed: nonstick spray coating
- Trim all fat from chops.
2. Beat egg white with evaporated skim milk. Place chops in milk mixture and let stand for 5 minutes, turning chops once.
3. Meanwhile, mix together cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, spices, and salt.
4. Spray a 9xl3-inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
5. Remove chops from milk mixture. Coat thoroughly with crumb mixture.
6. Place chops in pan and bake in 375º F oven for 20 minutes. Turn chops and bake 15 minutes longer or till no pink remains.
Yield: 6 servings–Serving Size: 1 pork chop (approx 4 oz)
Number of Servings: 6
**Intend to make different!