|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- In a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, cream together butter and honey for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of the powdered sugar. Begin with mixer on low speed until sugar is incorporated, then increase speed to medium and beat until smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add another cup of powdered sugar, again mixing on low speed to incorporate.
- Add heavy cream at low speed. Mix on medium speed about 2 minutes until mixture is smooth.
- You may need to add additional powdered sugar as needed for desired consistency.
- Makes enough to frost approximately 12 cupcakes. Great as a topping for everything from plain old vanilla to peanut butter cupcakes. Get creative and try it with your favorite!
Share this Recipe
Whipped Honey Buttercream Frosting
Amount Per Serving
Calories 748 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
Saturated Fat 16g 80%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g
Cholesterol 68mg 23%
Sodium 3mg 0%
Potassium 16mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 135g 45%
Protein 0.1g 0%
Vitamin A 18%
Vitamin C 0.03%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.