|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breast.
- Pour olive oil in 9" x 9" square baking pan. With brush, spread on bottom of pan, coat both sides of the chicken breast, and one side of a sheet of parchment paper. Sprinkle salt and pepper (and/or any other herbs/spices/seasonings you would like) over both side of chicken. Place chicken in baking pan, then covr with the parchment paper, oiled side down.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes - 30 is perfect in my oven - or until internal temperature is done. Sorry, gotta look that one up.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before slicing, etc.
Can make ahead and keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Works great for cutlets, too! Just reduce cooking time to 20 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Tender & Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
Amount Per Serving
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 142mg 47%
Sodium 405mg 17%
Protein 40g 80%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.