|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 14.75 oz pink salmon 1 can
- 1 egg
- 14 saltine crackers crushed
- 2 tsp Worsester sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- butter &/or olive oil I like to use a combination of both
- Empty salmon into bowl. Remove as much of the bone and skin as you'd like - they are small and edible, so it's just a matter of taste. Crush the crackers with your hands as you put them in the bowl with the salmon. Add egg, Worcester, salt & pepper and mix together with your hands. Form 4 patties, making them a bit thick, and put on a plate or small sheet pan to put in the fridge for up to 2 hours before cooking.
- Heat skillet with butter/oil to 300F (medium heat). Place patties in, avoid crowding. Cover and let cook for about 4-5 minutes, then flip, cover, and let cook another 4-5 minutes. Internal temperature should be 150-160F.
- I like to serve on a plate with just some tartar sauce, but they wold be excellent for sandwiches, too.