|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 lb. lean beef I used 96% lean for the nutrition information
- 16 oz. can refried beans I used Old El Paso Traditional for the nutrition info
- 3 oz. taco seasoning I used Old El Paso Original for the nutrition infomation
- 1 1/2 C water plus a little if you'd like it less thick
- Brown hamburger in large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Drain excess grease/liquid.
- Return pan to heat, and stir in the refried beans. After the beans are well mixed and have warmed a little, add the taco seasoning and add the water. Stir well to make sure everything is well mixed.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes, until most of the water is boiled out the mixture is the consistency you like.
- Serve on lettuce or chips, with you favorite taco add-ons.
Share this Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 49mg 16%
Sodium 1034mg 43%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 21g 42%
Vitamin A 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.