|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar 99 g
- 1/2 C water
- 2 Tbsp Asian sweet-chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger can sub 1" fresh, peeled & finely grated
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb boneless country pork ribs
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Put soy sauce, brown sugar, water, Asian sweet-chili sauce, ginger, and pepper in pressure cooker/multi-pot/Foodi. Stir to combine.
- Cut pork ribs into 3 pieces and place in cooker.
- Cook on High for 30 minutes. Give 10 minute natural release, then release pressure. Pork should be fork-tender. And tasty! Remove to bowl and cover.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of the hot liquid into a small bowl or container, and whisk in cornstarch.
- Set multi-pot/Foodi to sear, or pour liquid to a small pan, and heat to medium until boiling. Add cornstarch mix and whisk. Cook for ~4-5 minutes or until reduced to the desired thickness. Add port back to it to coat and heat. Serve warm on rice or rice noodles, or just whatever sounds good! Can add chopped green onion for garnish if desired.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/slow-cooker-pork-roast/
Can also cook for 5-6 hours on low in slow cooker. Wold work for a roast, also. In fact, I thought it was a pork loin roast, until it thawed and I opened the package.
Adapt cooking time as needed for larger pieces or different cut of pork.
Share this Recipe
Asian-Style Pork Ribs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 245 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 0.002g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.002g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.002g
Cholesterol 56mg 19%
Sodium 1462mg 61%
Potassium 2mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 8%
Dietary Fiber 0.04g 0%
Protein 27g 54%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.