- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 large chicken breast halves with skin and bones
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine garlic, rosemary and thyme in small bowl. Arrange chicken in large roasting pan Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Rub with garlic mixture; drizzle with olive oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan. Bake chicken until just cooked through, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler. Broil chicken until skin browns, about 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter and serve.