- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 4 medium russet or Idaho baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into 1×1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
1 – Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 chicken breast half in each corner of sprayed pan. Place potatoes, bell pepper and onion in center of pan. Pour melted margarine over chicken and vegetables; sprinkle evenly with cheese, garlic powder and paprika.
2 – Bake at 400°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, stirring vegetables once halfway through cooking.