1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit
- Sample the tequila to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the tequila again.
- To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
- At this point it’s best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup… just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit up off floor.
- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry> it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the tequila to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something.
- Check the tequila.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. No wait..shtrain the lemon juice and shtift your nuts.
- Add one table, no, add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the tequila and wipe counter with the cat.