- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced ¾ inch thick and hollowed with a melon baller
- 8 oz block cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- ¼ tsp salt
- Halved grape tomatoes
- Peel and slice cucumbers to ¾ thick.
- With a melon baller, cut out center portion of the cucumber
- Mix the cream cheese, mayo, hidden valley ranch mix and salt in a bowl.
- Place in a pastry bag with a rosette pipette end
- Pipe cucumber slice with cream cheese to ½ inch above cucumber
- Stand a halved grape tomato in the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with chives or parsley to garnish