|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 1/4 C fat free plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice Or orange juice
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 apple cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces, about 2 cups
- 1 celery thinly sliced crosswise, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 C halved red seedless grapes
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 C Cashews
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt and lemon juice; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- 2. Add apple, celery, red seedless grapes, and toasted walnuts; toss to coat with dressing. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.
- 3. Divide salad in quarter; serve each portion on 2 Boston lettuce leaves.
- 1 serving is approximately 102g.
Share this Recipe
Waldorf Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Amount Per Serving
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.002g
Sodium 127mg 5%
Potassium 69mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 6g 12%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.