|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 lb breakfast sausasge I used Honeysuckle White Turkey Breakfast Sausage for Nutrition Information
- 5 large eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- cheese 1 slice or ~.8 oz. shredded; I used shredded mozzarella
- 1 7 1/2" flour tortilla fajita size, 7 1/2-8"
- salsa optional - to taste
- In medium sized skillet preheated to about crumble and fry turkey sausage until crumbled in small pieces. Prepare a steamer for the tortillas.
- While sausage is coking and steamer is getting hot and steamy, whisk together 5 large eggs in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When sausage is almost completely cooked, poured in egg mixture. Reduce heat to medium - medium-low, stirring frequently until eggs are cooked. Cover to help keep warm until tortillas are ready.
- Steam tortillas for about 3 minutes or until soft and pliable. Place tortilla on plate. add cheese and then sausage/egg mixture,on top if used putting all in a line from the top to about 1/4 from the bottom in a line. Fold the bottom of the tortilla up, then fold the sides in.
- East and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
Amount Per Serving
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 132mg 44%
Sodium 212mg 9%
Potassium 44mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.