|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Preheat overn to 350F. Spray 9 x 13" baking pan with nonstick spray.
- pound chicken to ~1/4" thick.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Place cheese slices to mostly cover one side of chicken, then spread ham over. Carefully roll chicken up with ham and cheese inside. Use toothpick if needed to hold together.
- Bake for 15 minutes; baste with 1 Tbsp butter. Cover and put back in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place another slice of cheese on top. Recover and let sit for 10 minutes.
Share this Recipe