|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 7 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- extra salt and butter for the tops optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and salt. Add the melted butter and water to the flour mixture. You may have to use your hands. Mix well.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and roll out the dough as thin as possible approximately ⅛-inch or thinner. Cut into cracker shapes and place the dough pieces onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Allow the crackers to cool. Serve at room temperature.
Original Recipe: https://www.themountainkitchen.com/homemade-saltine-crackers/
Share this Recipe
Homemade Saltine Crackers
Amount Per Serving
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 16mg 5%
Sodium 125mg 5%
Potassium 80mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 43g 14%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 6g 12%
Vitamin A 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.