|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 19 oz boneless skinless chicken breast halves cubed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 16 oz. Mixed Chili Beans We used Bush's
- 15.5 oz, White Chili Beans We used Bush's
- 8 3/4 oz canned whole kernel corn We used Del Monte
- 1.12 oz Chicken Chili Seasoning We used Williams
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili seasoning We used Williams
- 4 Tbsp Masa flour
- 1/2 C water If too runny add more masa flour; if too stiff add more water
- Heat oil in large saucepan/pot until simmering; add chicken and cook for ~2 minutes. Add all other ingredients.
- Heat to boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now would be a good time to see if you need more chili seasoning.
- Simmer until the consistency and flavor you like,
One serving is 24 oz.
You can serve with sour cream, cheese, chives, crackers, salsa, chopped parsley, whatever you can think of.
Share this Recipe
Amount Per Serving (680g)
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0.03g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g
Cholesterol 77mg 26%
Sodium 1129mg 47%
Potassium 690mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates 61g 20%
Dietary Fiber 18g 72%
Protein 46g 92%
Vitamin A 61%
Vitamin C 11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.