|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 cups beef broth you can also use beef dripping from a roast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce optional
- ¼ cup cold water + 3 tablespoons corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sauce pan bring beef broth to boil over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, and worcestershire sauce.
- In a small bowl whisk together cold water and corn starch until dissolved. Pour into boiling beef broth and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper. Taste, add more salt and pepper if needed, and taste again to make sure it's just right. Serve hot over your favorite meats or potatoes.
This recipe makes about 2 cups of gravy and can easily be doubled or even tripled if you use a large sauce pan.
Share this Recipe