Skip to content
- 1 medium unpeeled cooking apple, sliced
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 bone-in pork rib chops, about 3/4 inch thick (about 1/4 pound each)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place apples in 1 1/2-quart rectangular casserole. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes.
- 2 Trim fat from edge of pork. Spray 8- or 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes. Cook pork in hot skillet about 6 minutes, turning once, until light brown.
- 3 Place pork in single layer on apples. Cover and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is no longer pink when cut near the bone, meat thermometer reads 145°F and apples are tender.