- 1 package (30 oz) frozen extra-spicy and crispy potato wedges
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked ham (12 oz)
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions (10 medium)
- 1 jar (15 oz) cheese dip
- ½ cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potato wedges in baking dish; bake 10 to 15 minutes or until thawed and beginning to brown. Top with half each of the ham, bacon, bell pepper and green onions. Spread cheese dip on top. Sprinkle with remaining ham, bacon and bell pepper.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese dip is melted and potatoes are tender. Top with dollops of sour cream and remaining green onions.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Tips: For a loaded side dish, omit the ham. Serve with steaks or chops.
Substitute: Grilled chicken strips for the ham.