- 12 oz tuna packed in water, 3 4oz. cans, drained
- 1/4 C fat-free mayonnaise I used Kraft
- 1/8 C prepared yellow mustard
- 1 pickles whole, medium
- 2 eggs boiled
- 34 Tbsp pickle juice
- Open and drain the cans of tuna. Put in a medium size bowl.
- Peel the eggs, then chop or slice or whatever to get the size egg pieces you want. Add to tuna.
- Dice the pickle into small, less than bit size pieces. Add to tuna.
- Put in everything else with the tuna, mix thoroughly, taste. See what else you might like to add, then call it good.
- Enjoy as a sandwich with lettuce on a croissant or crackers or just off your fingers, why not?
Share this Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 57 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2g 3%
Saturated Fat 0.4g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 68mg 23%
Sodium 254mg 11%
Potassium 93mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.