- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 3 green onions diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice about 1 lime's worth of juice
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 serrano pepper seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- To start, peel and slice your cucumbers long wise. Scoop out of the seeds and then slice the cucumbers. Place the cucumbers in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, make your dressing. The Sesame Oil adds so much flavor, even though you just need a little bit. Mix together vinegar, sugar, oil, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumbers. Garnish with sliced green onions and peanuts.
- Toss everything together.
Serve your Thai Cucumber Salad immediately or I personally like to let it refrigerate for a bit.
Share this Recipe
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.