|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 C granulated sugar
- 3/4 C butter
- 2/3 C evaporated milk
- 1 5.1 oz. pkg instant butterscotch pudding
- 3 1/2 C quick oats
- sea salt to taste I used a few grinds
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C toffee chips
- Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a rolling boil over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and add oats, dry pudding, and salt. Let sit for a few minutes until it cools a little bit.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Add chocolate chips and toffee chips to cookie mixture. Gently stir being careful to not over stir or else the chocolate chips will be totally incorporated.
- Drop by cookie scoopfuls onto wax paper.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
Share this Recipe