- 1 8-ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 refrigerated piecrusts such as Pillsbury
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Defrost the vegetables in a microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Cut 2 piecrusts into quarters, to yield 8 equal pieces. Coat the inside of 4 small aluminum-foil pans (4 1/2 inches in diameter, 1 1/4 inches deep) or 4 ramekins with vegetable cooking spray. Line the bottom of each with a quarter of crust, molding it with your fingers to fit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the soup and milk; add the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 2/3 cup of the mixture into each pan or ramekin. Top each with a piecrust quarter. Pinch the edges together and cut vents in the top.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can also just make one pie, cook for ~1 hour.
Share this Recipe
Individual Chicken Potpies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18g 28%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Cholesterol 96mg 32%
Sodium 743mg 31%
Potassium 316mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 26g 9%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 34g 68%
Vitamin A 18%
Vitamin C 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.