- 4.5 oz noodles Any kind you want
- 4 Tbsp unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1/4 C Light sour cream
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese shredded, plus some for the top
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder or to taste
- 1 Tbsp black pepper fresh ground
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- Prepare pasta per package directions, with about 1/2 Tbsp of the butter and sea salt in the water. Drain, and return to pan.
- Add to the pasta the butter, sour cream, and Parmesan cheese. Stir gently until all melted together and past is coated.
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined. Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe
Sour Cream & Butter Pasta
Amount Per Serving
Calories 424 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.05g
Cholesterol 66mg 22%
Sodium 2227mg 93%
Potassium 116mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 39g 13%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 16g 32%
Vitamin A 13%
Vitamin C 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.