From Dalhart, Texas, Denise Baumert serves up a savory side dish with wonderful garlic flavor. "I add the cloves to the noodles as they are cooking for fast and flavorful results," she explains. At only 11¢ a serving, this pleasing pasta is a thrifty accompaniment to most any lunch or dinner.
- 8 oz. uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and halved
- 1/4 C butter cubed
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding garlic to the water. Drain; discard garlic.
- Transfer pasta to a serving bowl; add butter. Toss gently until butter is melted. Add the Parmesan, chives and garlic salt if desired; toss to coat.
Share this Recipe
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.