|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 21 oz pork loin
- 4.5 oz italian turkey sausage
- 6 oz spinach
- 3.3 oz low fat cream cheese
- 12 oz bacon
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Butterfly pork loin and hit with a hammer to even the loin out a bit, to about 1/4" -1/2".
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add spinach. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle inside of pork loin with salt and pepper, then spread the sausage on, leaving a small gap at each side of the loin. The spread the spinach over the sausage. Spread the cream cheese on - it's easiest if you place little blobs of cream cheese on top, trying to get it as evenly spread as possible. Sprinkle on the mozzarella.
- Roll the pork loin up like a Swiss roll.
- Make a tight lattice/basktetweave with the bacon. Place the loin in the center of the bacon weave, roll the bacon over the loin to cover it. Try to cover the entire loin.
- Bake at 350F for ??? (It's still cooking as I type this, not sure exactly how long it will take.)
- Servings are 4 oz.
Share this Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin Roulade w/Spinach & Sausage
Amount Per Serving
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27g 42%
Saturated Fat 11g 55%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 83mg 28%
Sodium 746mg 31%
Potassium 280mg 8%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1%
Protein 25g 50%
Vitamin A 28%
Vitamin C 7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.