- 1/2 C unsalted butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice or more, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lb. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir shrimp in butter mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Share this Recipe
Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp
Amount Per Serving (8g)
Calories 658 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32g 49%
Saturated Fat 16g 80%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Cholesterol 318mg 106%
Sodium 670mg 28%
Potassium 3694mg 106%
Total Carbohydrates 49g 16%
Dietary Fiber 24g 96%
Protein 56g 112%
Vitamin A 1265%
Vitamin C 992%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.