- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 stalk celery minced
- 1 finely chopped scallion - green part only optional
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or more to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the tuna in a small mixing bowl. Use a fork to break the tuna chunks into very small pieces.
- Add the basil, celery and lemon juice to the bowl. Use the fork to stir all the ingredients together till well mixed.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to moisten the tuna to your liking. I usually use between 1 and 2 tbsp. Season with salt and pepper to taste; sea salt and freshly ground pepper is best. Serve.
Share this Recipe