|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||75 minutes|
- 1 lb 99% ground turkey
- 3/4 C Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp dehydrated onion
- 1/2 C tomato sauce
- 1 eggs large
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red peppers
- 5 oz baby spinach chopped
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 C mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
- 3/4 C tomato sauce for the top
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- For meat loaf, combine turkey, bread crumbs, onion, tomato sauce, egg, garlic, Parmesan cheese, pepper and red pepper flakes thoroughly in a large bowl.
- For filling, mix spinach and cream cheese in a separate medium bowl.
- Press meat mixture into an 8 x 14-inch rectangle about 1/2-inch thick on a large sheet of waxed paper.
- Spread filling over turkey, leaving a 3/4-inch border around edges.
- Roll from the short end in jellyroll fashion.
- Press turkey over filling at both ends and seal.
- Place seam side down in open baking dish/roasting pan.
- Sprinkle top with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. Spread 3/4 C tomato sauce over top until well covered, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake another 30 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted in center of meat loaf reads 160°F.
- Cut into 1-inch thick slices to serve.
Can add 1/2 C shredded mozzarella and 4 oz. cream cheese to spinach.
Recipe makes 6 Servings
Share this Recipe
Italian Turkey And Spinach Meatloaf
Amount Per Serving
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 13g 65%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g
Cholesterol 146mg 49%
Sodium 1385mg 58%
Potassium 349mg 10%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 9%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 47g 94%
Vitamin A 54%
Vitamin C 23%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.