|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- kosher salt
- 16-18 oz. cheese ravioli
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 1/4 C chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 C freshly grated Parmesan
- Bring 12" sauté pan of water to a boil and generously season with salt. Prepare a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Remove ravioli using a slotted spoon and place in a single layer on the sheet pan, then discard water.
- Place the pan over medium heat. Add oil, butter, and garlic; sauté until butter begins to bubble, about 1 minute. Add red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper; stir with a rubber spatula. Add half the ravioli and stir gently until well coated; immediately add balance of ravioli and repeat. Flip the ravioli gently as needed to prevent them from sticking. Cook ravioli until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Toss in spinach gently, then garnish with parsley and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Judy Kim is a NYC-based food stylist, recipe developer, and photographer. She also writes recipes for her website The Judy Lab.
Share this Recipe