- 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sour cream or can used Greek yogurt
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges drained
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 10 oz jar maraschino cherries drained, halved, and patted dry
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, cashews) optional
- Fold sour cream into Cool Whip in a large serving bowl.
- Fold in remaining ingredients making sure the pineapple, oranges, and cherries have been properly drained.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Author: Trish - Mom On Timeout
Share this Recipe