|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 20 oz package three cheese refrigerated tortellini
- 2/3 C caesar salad dressing divided
- 1 1/2 C cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 oz black olives drained and chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/4 C basil pesto homemade or store-bought
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 C sunflower seeds
- 2/3 C Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese divided
- 6-8 leaves fresh basil chopped, for garnish
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add tortellini to a large bowl. Add caesar dressing to the pasta and toss to coat.
- Add tomatoes, olives, green onion, basil pesto, salt and pepper and garlic powder and toss to combine. Add sunflower seeds and 1/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Serve warm or cold. Store in the fridge. If it seems to dry after sitting in the fridge (the pasta can absorb a lot of moisture) you can add another spoonful of caesar dressing and/or pesto. Garnish with the remaining parmesan and fresh chopped basil before serving.
Share this Recipe
Creamy Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32g 49%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 62mg 21%
Sodium 717mg 30%
Potassium 145mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 32g 11%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 18g 36%
Vitamin A 17%
Vitamin C 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.