- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 21 mins
- Total time: 26 mins
Pork chops make a favorite family recipe. This honey soy pork chops recipe is simple to make and a recipe the whole family will enjoy!
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
Serves: 6 – 8
- nonstick cooking spray or olive oil
- 8 pork chops
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Slow Cooker Method
- Spray bottom and sides of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix soy sauce, honey, Montreal seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup.
- Arrange pork chops in slow cooker, coating each one with honey sauce mixture. Pour remaining mixture over chops. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Skillet Method
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Drizzle olive oil into skillet over medium heat. Arrange pork chops in skillet and cook on each side for 3-5 minutes, until lightly browned. While cooking, mix together soy sauce, honey, Montreal seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup. Pour over pork chops and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
Note: Pork Chops should be pretty thick to avoid being dry and overcooked.