Chicken and potatoes, seasoned with parsley, thyme and garlic powder, roast so quickly in a high heat oven that you can make it on a busy weeknight.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormic Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
10 mins Prep time 35 mins Cook time
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil and seasonings in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.