Skip to content
- 1 chicken, cut in 10 pieces
- Zest and juice of 3 oranges
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and coat chicken. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange chicken in a shallow roasting pan. Pour 2/3 cup of the marinade into the pan.
- Bake chicken, basting frequently, for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a platter. Strain pan juices into a small saucepan and boil until thickened, about 10 minutes. Drizzle sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with scallions.