- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 C red onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz zucchini cut into julienne strips (with a mandolin)
- 8 oz yellow squash cut into julienne strips (with a mandolin)
- 4 oz carrot cut into julienne strips (with a mandolin), 1 medium
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot add the oil, onions and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add the remaining vegetables, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook about 1 minute. Give it a stir to mix everything around and cook another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked through yet firm. Adjust salt as needed and serve hot.
Skinnytaste.com Servings: 4 • Size: 1 cup • Points +: 2 pts • Smart Points: 1 Calories: 66 • Fat: 4 g • Carb: 8 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 2 g • Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 24 mg (without salt) • Cholest: 0 mg Makes 4 cups. Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/sauteed-julienned-summer-vegetables/#g8JpsPTv4gsju5f5.99
Share this Recipe